- Max. 5/16"(7.8mm) blind rivets in all materials
- DO NOT apply air pressure over 110 psi / 7.5 bar to these tools.
- Advanced patented digital module shows the rivet tool's setting capacity instantly under various air supply conditions and shows the rivet setting cycles performed during a working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper intervals.
- It will help to end warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused or abused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specifications.
- Built with patented modular units assembled in a composite clam shell housing for easy tool servicing.
- Patented mandrel vacuum collection system for the cleanliness and safety of the work area.
- Forged and heat treated Hydraulic Section made of aluminum alloy for rigidity.
- Easy adjustable head & nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operator comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability during work.
Products and specifications subject to change without prior notice
|Operating Air Pressure
|Air inlet Size
|Min. Hose Size