ZT2021D 3/16, 1/4 inch Air Hydraulic Riveter (Digital Reporting)
- Advanced patented digital module shows the rivet tool's setting capacity instantly under various air supply conditions and shows the rivet setting cycles performed during a working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper intervals.
- It will help to end warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused or abused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specifications.
- Built with patented modular units assembled in a composite clam shell housing for easy tool servicing.
- Patented mandrel vacuum collection system for the cleanliness and safety of the work area.
- Forged and heat treated Hydraulic Section made of aluminum alloy for rigidity.
- Easy adjustable head & nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operator comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability during work.
- Traction Power: 4400 lbf (2000 kgf)
- Stroke Length: 21 mm
- Net Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.5 kgs)
- Operating Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Air inlet Size: 1/4 Inch-NPT/PT
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8 Inch (10 mm)
- Nosepieces Equipped: 5/16 Inch (7.8 mm)