ZT2021-8D 5/16 inch Air Hydraulic Riveter (Digital Reporting)
- Features with the most advanced patented digital module to enable operators know the rivet toolŒæsetting capacity instantly under various air supply condition and the rivet setting cycles performedŒæduring their working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper interval.
- It will help to cease the controversy about warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused orŒæabused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specification.
- Built with patented äóìModule units assembled in composite clam shell housingäó? for the ease of toolŒæservice.
- Patented äóìBroken mandrel vacuum collection systemäó? for the cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Forged and heat treated aluminum alloy made Hydraulic Section for the best rigidity.
- Easy adjustable Head & Nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operatoräó»s comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability works.
- Traction Power : 4400(2000) Ibf(kgf)
- Stroke Length : 21 mm
- Net Weight : 5.6(2.5) lbs(kgs)
- Operating Air Pressure : 90(6.2) PSI(bar)
- Air inlet Size : 1/4 Inch-NPT/PT
- Min. Hose Size : 3/8(10) Inch(mm)
- Nosepieces Equipped : 5/16(7.8) Inch(mm)