ZT2021-8 5/16 inch Air Hydraulic Riveter
- Advanced patented digital module shows the rivet tool's setting capacity instantly under various air supply conditions and shows the rivet setting cycles performed during a working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper intervals.
- It will help to end warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused or abused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specifications.
- Built with patented modular units assembled in a composite clam shell housing for easy tool servicing.
- Patented mandrel vacuum collection system for the cleanliness and safety of the work area.
- Forged and heat treated Hydraulic Section made of aluminum alloy for rigidity.
- Easy adjustable head & nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operator comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability during work.
- Traction Power : 4400(2000) Ibf(kgf)
- Stroke Length : 21 mm
- Net Weight : 5.6(2.5) lbs(kgs)
- Operating Air Pressure : 90(6.2) PSI(bar)
- Air inlet Size : 1/4 Inch-NPT/PT
- Min. Hose Size : 3/8(10) Inch(mm)
- Nosepieces Equipped : 5/16(7.8) Inch(mm)