ZT1528 1/4" 3,300 Traction Power
- Built with patented module units assembled in composite clam shell housing for the ease of tool service.
- Patented broken mandrel vacuum collection system for the cleanliness and safety of work area.
- Easy adjustable head & nut designed for obtaining the most effective stroke.
- Ergonomic texture coated composite housing for operator's comfort.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability works.
The Zipp Air ZT1528 features the clam shell design for easier user service and repair. The ZT1528 has a heat treated hydraulic section for long life operation ZT1528 is capable of pulling maximum 1/4 blind rivets in all materials and 3/16" & 1/4" monobolt. When choosing the right riveter for your application, refer to the blind rivet specification.
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA||Zipp Air Tool USA||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZT0520||ZT0922||ZT1528|
|Traction Power||1100lbf (500kgf)||2000lbf (920kgf)||3300lbf (1500kgf)|
|Operating Air Pressure||90psi (6.2bar)||90psi (6.2bar)||90psi (6.2bar)|
|Net Weight||3.8lbs (1.7kgs)||4.2lbs (1.9kgs)||5.6lbs (2.5kgs)|
|Air Inlet Size|
|Min. Hose size|