ZT0922CM - Aviation Blind Rivet Installation Tool W/O Nose Assembly - 3/16" Structural Rivets All Materials - 2000 Traction Power
- The ZT0922CM is an air hydraulic tool designed especially for installation of CherryMAX® and nut plate rivets.
- This tool utilizes straight, offset and right angle pulling heads, all of which can install -4, -5, and -6 diameter CherryMAX® bulb type rivets in all head styles, materials, and grip lengths.
- Features with the most advanced patented digital module to enable operators know the rivet tool setting capacity instantly under various air supply condition and the rivet setting cycles performed during their working period.
- It will also remind operators when to do service or maintenance to the tool in proper interval.
- It will help to cease the controversy about warranty issue especially if the tool has been misused or abused with abnormal high air pressure which exceeds the design specification.
- Built with patented “Module units assembled in composite clam shell housing” for the ease of tool service.
- Patented “Broken mandrel vacuum collection system” to keep your work area clean and safe.
- Heat treated aluminum alloy Hydraulic Section for rigidity.
- Swivel air inlet design for maneuverability during work.
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZT0922CM|
|2000 lbf (920 kgf)|
|7/8 inch (22 mm)|
|Net Weight||4.2 lbs (1.9 kgs)|
|Nose Pieces Equipped||*Pulling Head needs to be purchased separately|
|Max Capacity||3/16" (4.8 mm) Structural Rivets (All Materials)|
Downloads & Videos