ZIW29 -- Brian Obiedzenski's Signature 500 ft-lb 1/2" Mini Impact Wrench -- $5 OF EVERY SALE WILL BE DONATED TO THE MTJ CANCER FOUNDATION
*THE ZIW29 IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY DISCOUNT CODES. ORDERS USING CODES WILL BE CANCELLED.
Introducing the Brian Obiedzenski Signature mini impact wrench. Being a Nascar series driver, Brian and his team rely on speed and power to get him around the track. They demand the same results from their air tools. With 11,000 RPM's @ 90psi & 500 ft-lbs of power. this Impact packs a powerful punch in a small 3" wide body.
Martin Truex Jr Cancer Foundation
Brian Obiedzenski Racing & Zipp Air Tool are supporters of The Martin Truex Jr Cancer Research Foundation. For every ZIW29 Impact sold. We will donate $5 to help support Cancer research through the foundation.
- Ball style retainer on the 1/2" anvil to hold your sockets in place
- Adjustable 3 stages speed for Forward/Reverse
- Most power and compact, deliver best Power-to-Size ratio in this class
- Use for heavy truck, automotive repair, construction or assembly line.
- With new Mini Jumbo hammer design and hot forged alloy steel made Hammer cage & Anvil to create more torque and 3 times longer life span than
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZIW29|
|Std. Bolt Size||5/8" (16 mm)|
|Square Drive||1/2"(12.7 mm) with ball socket retainer|
|Free Speed||11,000 RPM|
|Max. Torque (15 Sec)||500 ft-lb (678 NM)|
|Operating Air Pressure||90 PSI (6.2 bar)|
|Avg. Air Consumption||7 cfm (200 l/min)|
|Net Weight||3lbs (1.37 kgs)|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4" NPT/PT|