ZF-10M -- 9,000 BPM -- 7~10mm stroke -- Vibration Reduced Mini Air File
- High frequency with 1mm, 5mm & 10mm strokes for various kind of surface finishing works such as
- Precise and delicate filing castings.
- Lapping of die & mold surface.
- Finishing in a confined area and general filing works.
- Throttle type flexible hose equipped for the best maneuverability of the tool.
- Adjustable side exhaust directs air away from operators.
- Rubber sleeve designed for the operator's comfort.
- Designed to assure extreme low vibration and operator comfort.
- Portable Pneumatic Tool assembled with module units suspension.
||Zipp Air Tool USA
|Item model number
|Blows Per Minute
|Avg. Air Consumption
||3.89 cfm (110 l/min)
||0.73 lbs (0.33 kgs)
|Air Inlet Size inch
||1/4" - NPT/PT
|Min Hose Size
||3/8" (10 mm)
Downloads and Videos