ZF10 -- 9,000 BPM -- 7~10mm stroke -- Vibration Reduced Air File
- 7~10mm stroke Vibration Reduced Air File is high frequency with 1mm, 5mm, & 10mm strokes for various kind of surface finishing works such as:
- Precise and delicate filing castings.
- Lapping of die & mold surface.
- Finishing in confined area and general filing works.
- Throttle type flexible hose equipped for the best maneuverability of the tool.
- Adjustable side exhaust directs air away from operators.
- Rubber sleeve designed for the operator's comfort.
- Designed to assure extreme low vibration and operator comfort.
- Portable pneumatic tool assembled with module units suspension
||Zipp Air Tool USA
|Item model number
|Blows Per Minute
|Avg. Air Consumption
||3.89 cfm (110 l/min)
||1.65 lbs (0.57 kgs)
|Air Inlet Size inch
||1/4" - NPT/PT
|Min Hose Size
||3/8" (10 mm)
Downloads and Videos