ZRS1606M (Metric) -- 3,500 lbs Traction Power, Pneumatic/Hydraulic Rivet Stud Tool - [M4-M12]
- Composite Clamshell Housing.
- Ships in molded storage case w/ kitted accessories.
- Designed with patented Module units assembled in composite clamshell housing for easy tool service.
- Less friction loss along the air passage to increase tool power & performance.
- Module unit mechanism enables more common parts to be used in similar designed tools.
- Rocker type trigger and both left or right-hand side air inlet for ease of operational control.
Zipp makes the grade.
The Zipp Rivet Nut tool ZRS1606M features a SPIN-PULL-SPIN setting sequence. In one touch the fastener quickly spins on, pulls the fastener, and with the release button, spins out of the fastener. This means less thread deformation. The Zipp Rivet Stud tool has a fully adjustable stroke for accurate insert placements, which requires less operator skill. Stroke adjustment is quick and easy, and is done from the exterior of the tool. The Zipp line of Rivet Stud tools covers sizes [M4-M12].