ZRN2508MD (Metric) -- 5500 lb Traction Power Pneumatic / hydraulic Rivet Nut Tool - Spin/Pull/Spin [M4-M12] All Material (Digital Reporting)
- Ships in molded storage case w/ kitted accessories.
- Designed with patented module units assembled in composite clamshell housing for easy tool service.
- Less friction loss along the air passage to increase tool power & performance.
- Module unit mechanism enables more common parts to be used in similar designed tools.
- Rocker type trigger and both left or right-hand side air inlet for ease of operational control.
|Brand Name||Zipp Tool USA|
|Traction Power||5500 lbf (2500kgf)|
|Net Weight||5.4lbs (2.4kgs)|
|Setting Capacity||M4 - M12 rivet nut in all materials|
Zipp makes the grade.
The Zipp Rivet Nut tool ZRN2508M features a SPIN-PULL-SPIN setting sequence. In one touch the fastener quickly spins on, pulls the fastener, and with the release button, spins out of the fastener. This means less thread deformation. The Zipp Rivet Nut tool has a fully adjustable stroke for accurate insert placements, which requires less operator skill. Stroke adjustment is quick and easy and is done from the exterior of the tool. The Zipp line of Rivet Nut tools covers sizes M4 - M12 All Material.