ZRN280Q M10 MAX 280 RPM QUICK CHANGE SPIN-SPIN TYPE RIVET NUT TOOL
- Designed with patented “Module units assembled in composite clam shell housing” for easy tool service.
- Less friction loss along the air passage to increase tool power & performance..
- Module unit mechanism enables more common parts to be used in similar designed tools.
- Rocker type trigger and both left or right hand side air inlet for ease of operational control.
* Each Model comes with one size QUICK CHANGE rivet head, please specify the model you require when ordering.
|Brand Name||ZippTool USA|
|Max Setting Capacity||M10|
|Free Speed||280 R.p.m.|
|Net Weight||2.50lb (1.13kg)|
|Average Air Consumption||9.9 cfm|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4"|
|Min. Hose size||3/8"(10mm)|
|Sound Pressure||86 dBA|
Zipp makes the grade.
The Rivet Nut Tool is economical choice for thin-walled rivet nuts. These tools are lightweight and easy to operate. This type of tool spins the mandrel to thread the nut. Once the nut has been threaded, the mandrel is spun again to collapse the nut. The spin/spin type is offered in "FOUR" configurations with quick change head.