ZF5 -- 12,000 BPM -- 3~5mm stroke -- Vibration Reduced Air File
- High frequency with 1mm, 5mm & 10mm strokes for various kind of surface finishing works such as precise and delicate lapping of die & mold surface, finishing in a confined area, and general filing works.
- Throttle type flexible hose equipped for the best maneuverability of the tool.
- Adjustable side exhaust directs air away from operators.
- Rubber sleeve designed for operator's comfort.
- Ideal for precise and delicate filing castings, also perfect for lapping die and mold surface.
Designed with following patents to assure extreme low vibration and operator comfort.
Portable Pneumatic Tool assembled with module units Suspension
Vibration-Reducing means for portable pneumatic tools
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZF5|
|Blows Per Minute||12,000 B.P.M|
|Stroke Length||3~5 mm|
|Avg. Air Consumption||2.82 cfm(80 l/min)|
|Net Weight||1.54 lbs (0.7 Kgs)|
|Air Inlet Size inch||1/4" - NPT/PT|
|Min Hose Size||3/8"(10 mm)|
|Sound Pressure||83 B(A)|