ZIW1078C -- 1,500 ft-lb -- Composite Twin Hammer Impact Wrench
- Twin hammer impact mechanism to perform best torque output, and Special Hardened-Treatment to maintain the best durability.
- Vane with spring mounted to prevent dead-lock or loss in power.
- 3 different speed adjustment in Forward direction, 1 full speed in Reverse direction.
- Composite handle to provide the best power-to-weight ratio, and prevent uncomfortable usage during the temperature change.
- 360 degree swivel air inlet to prevent air hose twisting.
||Zipp Air Tool USA
|Item model number
|Max. Torque (15 Sec)
||1,500 ft-lb (2,030 NM)
|Working tourque (5 Sec)
||1,200 ft-lb (1,630 NM)
|Avg. Air Consumption
||4.9 cfm (139 l/min)
||8.2 lbs (3.7 kgs)
Downloads and Videos