ZF1 -- 21,000 BPM -- 0-5~1mm Stroke -- Vibration Reduced Air Lapper
- High frequency with 1mm, 5mm, & 10mm strokes for various kind of surface finishing works.
- Great for precise and delicate lapping of die & mold surface, finishing in a confined area, and general filing works.
- Equipped with throttle type flexible hose for the easy maneuverability of the tool.
- Adjustable side exhaust directs air away from operators.
- Rubber sleeve designed for operator's comfort.
- Ideal for precise and delicate filing castings, also perfect for lapping die and mold surface.
|Brand Name||Zipp Air Tool USA|
|Item model number||ZF1|
|Blows Per Minute||21,000 B.P.M|
|Stroke Length||0.5~1 mm|
|Avg. Air Consumption||4 cfm (120 l/min)|
|Net Weight||1.26 lbs (0.57 kgs)|
|Air Inlet Size inch||1/4" - NPT/PT|
|Min Hose Size||3/8"(10 mm)|
|Sound Pressure||72 dB(A)|